Monday, February 21, 2011

Planning

What I learned today:
Life is so much easier when there is a plan. My plan for the day started with getting up before everyone, getting a shower, getting dressed for the day and starting the coffee. The munchkins woke up soon after, but I was centered. I was good.

After weeks of chewing over advice and thoughts, all the little pieces made sense. The serenity prayer made sense. I let go. So what if when I went to Costco - I didn't buy Creamer, or I forgot something else. Was it on the list? Yes. Is it the end of the world? Nope. Did the kids have a good time and was I ok? Yepper.

Day one of planning- turning over new leaf- complete.

Now for sleep, and hey - I am ahead for tomorrow - I set the coffeemaker to brew when I wake up in the morning! Small Steps....

No comments:

Post a Comment